Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pancakes and CD's

So, the most exciting things that have happens so far today are:
*Valerie is going to burn a bunch of CD's for me that she has been able to listen to since working with Ignite... I'm really the most excited about all the Hillsong CD's... I love their music!
*And second, Brian came over early this morning before he had to go to work and we made pancakes and watched the news together!! Since I am leaving this evening for Fiji we wanted to make sure we got to see each other at some point before I get on the plane!

I am all packed and practically ready to go. However, I still have 4 hours until I need to leave to get to the airport! Isn't wait so exciting!

...And speaking of waiting, you've guest it my friends, I still haven't heard back from the radio station or any of the other jobs I have applied for. Praise the Lord from friends like Chez Dishman and Susan Harding who try to bring things back to perspective and help me relax and realize that I am not a complete loser... though these are the thoughts rummaging through my head...

I am just so thankful that I am going to be able to leave for a while and try to renew my own mind! I'm also so thankful that what I am doing is work and will take up a good chunk of my time once I return back to Tucson... so praise the Lord that I don't have a job so I can try to knock this video out of the way as quickly as possible!

If you know of anyone in Tucson looking to hire a great person with a wonderful attitude and a very hard worker... give them my information!!

Blessings to you and I will try to write more once in Fiji if I am able!!

4 comments:

vicki said...

We're missing you already, and hope that you can post from Fiji. The right job will be waiting when you get back, so don't feel anxious about that. Lylaf, the mom

Valerie said...

Cather! You need to find a computer because I need you to keep me entertained at work! Hope you're having tons of fun!

Katie said...

Hi friend! I'm so glad to find your site! I hope you have a super time in Fiji--what an amazing opportunity!

vicki said...

Cather, are you back yet, Hmmmm???We are busy missing you! Tell us all about your trip. Lylaf, the mom