Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm BACK!!

Hello friends and family!! I am now officially back from Fiji. I did not have access to internet while I was there so I have a lot of catching up to do! And, I would love to do that right now... but I left all my notes in a suitcase that is not with me at the coffee shop where I get FREE WIFI!!!! right now! So, I will attach a few pictures and will promise that within the next few days I will update you all on the wonderful/amazing/fabulous/etc. etc. etc. renewal that I just got back from!!!

Veeves, I will try to keep you entertained as possible but can not promise anything!!

This is a picture of the big hill we had to walk up every day to get to the meeting room. The rooms to the left are the rooms that the team stayed in. Each little house was like a duplex holding two people in each room.
Here is a picture of one of the many amazing (that doesn't really describe it... no word does), phenomenal (still doesn't describe what we saw) sun sets that we were so blessed to experience. The sun rises weren't too shabby either!! The first day we got to the Anchorage Resort/Hotel, Jana Graves, one of the team members that had already arrived, greeted us with big hugs and pretty flowers to put in our hair. This is a picture of myself the first day I was in Fiji with the background of our hotel behind me!!


Another sight off the balcony where all of our meetings and study sessions were! We were surrounded by beauty in the dead of their winter. The 70's and 80's was lovely for those of us from Texas and Arizona but for the Fijians... they were all in sweaters sniffling and carrying their kleenex everywhere they went!!

I will update with more information through the week as I can!!
Thank you for all of your support and prayers! I hope to have the dvd finished and being approved by Karen within the next month!!

Blessings... and it's good to be back in the blogging world!! :)

Catherine

4 comments:

vicki said...

Welcome back, Cath! The pictures are gorgeous and we can't wait to hear more of the details! Lylaf, The Mom

LindzShae said...

Oh Cat i miss you but am so glad to hear that your trip was good! the pictures make me smile, everything is so beautiful!! I hope that life in Tucson gets better!

Lyndsey said...

Beautiful - gorgeous - so glad you're back! And the check's in the mail, as they say.

Valerie said...

Ahhhh I'm so glad you're back! I now have a little more entertainment at work! Fiji is almost as beautiful as Tucson... almost! HAHAHA