Thursday, July 13, 2006

Day #2 of Employment

I had so much fun working at Ann Taylor today!! I am so glad I have a job and get to interact with people all day long! It's pretty fun to dress people as well! A sweet mom and her daughter came in to find the mom and outfit for her Golden Anniversary!! I got to dress her and (in a non-snobbish manner) she looked good!! The managers are very friendly and then other women that work there that I have met so far are also very nice! I think it will be a good start to great things here in Tucson!

I got to talk to Philip and Lyndsey yesterday for a while and catch up! That was great to hear all the juicy gossip of both of their lives! Congrats again Phil to the job!! But don't you worry people, some day even the Goode kids with college degrees might get a steady job... :)

I have been receiving phone calls and emails for some of my favorite friends over the last few days and I appreciate it so much! It is always amazing how the Lord blesses you with special notes, messages, smiles, hugs, phone calls, etc. right in the nick of time!

I work for the next 4 days at Ann Taylor and have a little bit of temp work squeezed in tomorrow morning before my AT shift! I am so thankful to be staying busy and actually making a little bit of money!!

Brian is planning a work trip out of town starting on Monday for the whole week. So, I am trying to spend as much time as possible with him before he leaves... I don't know how excited he is about this but he will deal with it, dang it!! :)

LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

vicki said...

Hey cath, what was the ladie's name who knew Marcella? And I am so glad for good times at Ann Taylor! Lylaf