Monday, July 10, 2006

Not a lot to share

Sunday was two firsts... the first time to ever be in Phoenix and not just the awful airport AND the first time I have ever gone to IKEA. Brian really wanted me to go and have the full experience. We had a good time. We also saw Pirates of the Caribbean II... not as good as the first but still slightly enjoyable. I start my first day of work at Ann Taylor tomorrow. I am so thankful to be doing something eventful but am still ready to have a steady full time gig. I was very upset today and was rude to Brian... that poor kid... he deserves many jewels on his crown for getting to deal with me.
I'm going to look at apartments today... check out what is around.

That is really all that is going on in my world at this point and time. I wished it were more exciting.

TTYL

2 comments:

vicki said...

Be of goode cheer, Little Missy. Ann Taylor Tucson will find out she never had it so good!

Lyndsey said...

Yea IKEA! It's the best store ever. Happy Ann Tayloring.