Thursday, July 27, 2006

Maybe I like wearing 'heals' instead of 'heels'... how do you know!! :)

I don't know if any of you read and then reread my posts later but I just wanted to let those of you who do know that it is my mother that catches all of my spelling/grammatical errors and has me change them. Since this has become a near daily occurrence, I have just given her my info so she can get on and change the errors! So, thank you mom! And, I am sure that everyone else is thanking you as well for being able to read my life stories a little easier! Thank you!

So, I am now staying quite busy (praise the Lord) with my two jobs and working 6 days a week. Today was my first opening shift (4:30am) at Starbucks. It sounds awful, I know, but when you are working, all of the lights are on and you are having to function because you still don't really know what you are doing... it works out just fine. After I got off of work today at 8:30am (I am still in training) I worked out at Golds gym (because Brian will ask me later if I did go and he always gives me a hard time if I don't... he's paying for it... I guess I have to respect that), and now I am at the coffee shop with FREE WI-FI so I can write to all of you!!

I am still networking and looking for a career but am enjoying what I have on my plate at this point in time.
I have been able to talk to Lyndsey & Valerie a bunch over the last few days and have really enjoyed all of the laughs and serious discussions! I love having my sisters... who would have thought years ago that would ever have come from any of our mouths! (I really like my brother too... he just doesn't call me often!!)

My ACU friend, Daniel Carlson, came into Tucson yesterday from LA to spend some of his vacation time with his ole' friend and my new friend, Clay Utley. They are going to be driving around the AZ, maybe Sedona, maybe the Grand Canyon, they'll figure it out once they're on the road... boys! Either way, Brian and I met him for dinner last night! I haven't seen him since Cody & Chez's wedding so it was wonderful to give him a hug, catch up and have he and Brian meet for the first time!

I LOVE MY ACU FRIENDS!!! And I miss everyone so much!

That's all I got for now. I am house sitting Brian's uncle's house again this week... they have a pool... that is a nice convenience during the heat waves.

I can't think of anything else to keep you posted on at this point in time.

Oh... congratulations Mel Knox for your engagement! Dan told me last night... I am so happy for ya'll!

Okay... now, that's really all I got!
Ciao

6 comments:

Valerie said...

i just realized that we're wearing the same tank top in our blog pictures (the green one.) for anyone that reads this, it's my shirt!

i think you just posted this about 30 minutes ago. that's how bored i am. oh well. i like to stay updated on your life.

also, i've noticed your grammatical errors as well. spell check one time! (like in this one where you put "right" instead of "write." we still love you though!

Lyndsey said...

Cath - quick! Point out that Val didn't close her parentheses at the end of the last paragraph as SHE was lecturing on grammar.

Valerie said...

i'm sure it's just a character limit!

Lyndsey said...

Likely tale...

Catherine said...

First Veeves... and I think you should understand... spell check will not catch something like "right" instead of "write". The spelling is correct... come on now!

Lynds... thank you for pointing out that Veeves is not the best with her english either!

However, now that mom is in charge of all of my writings, I will probably look like the smartest Goode child out there! So HA!

sj said...

You girls are priceless!!! I love this conversation!!! I will start a blog if Vick will write it for me!!! I love sounding smart! I think I would love it...

Each one of you are a complete doll and I love you dearly!

Catherine, it is great to get the Arizona update...blessing...suzyj