Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Everything is goode....

:)
All in all, things are going a lot better these days! Curt asked Brian if I would like to house sit his house next week so I am now able to have free housing for at least one more week! I much appreciative of this!!!!

Today has been my first day off in a week since I started Ann Taylor! I have spent the day finishing up letters that have needed to get into the mail over the past week and apartment searching. I have found a couple of good possibilities, it would just be so much more helpful if I could find a roommate.

Brian is out of town in Cali for the week on business and I am enjoying time to focus on jobs, apt hunting and working out on my own schedule. Of course, I do miss him dearly and am looking forward to him getting back toward the end of the week! It has been so wonderful to actually get to have him in the same city and go out with him... on real dates!!!!

I did get another job at Starbucks, so I now have two jobs to keep me busy at least 40 hours out of the week! These jobs are so much fun and I am getting the opportunity to meet a lot of very neat people.

It is still very hot. Every day I walk out side sweat starts dripping from my pores. Hopefully through this I will appreciate the winter months so much more!

I miss you dearly! Let me know what's going on with you!!!!

<3


Oh... and Dad... I still can't figure out how to do the LINKS thing on the template page. I tried to figure it out from your email but it is still not working! HELP ME PLEASE!! :)

10 comments:

vicki said...

Congrats on the Starbucks job! You can start mailing me your weekly pound of coffee! Just don't get frap stains on your Ann Taylor outfits!! Lylaf, the mom

Brooks Inc. said...

Seriously-

You are now simultaneousy holding down my two dream jobs...(I know I need to have bigger dreams) I am so proud of you and love you so much...Havea great day!-

Becky

Valerie said...

Cather! I'm back! Glad to hear about your jobs... I'm hoping that you're buying me lots of new clothes at Ann Taylor. I'm back to the States in nearly 2 weeks and we can talk all the time! Can't wait to talk to you! Looooove you!

vicki said...

Hey cath, I saw Sonal at a shower last night. She suggested that you talk to a "head hunter" and get them looking for the right job for you. She asked about you and B and is really interested in how you are doing. Lylaf!

songbirdintl said...

Hi roomie! Too bad I don't live in Tucson...you're a great roommate...

Praise the Lord for your jobs! I know that you are selling the socks off everyone at Ann Taylor-and looking stylish all the while :)

Love you lots!

Jana

Lyndsey said...

So I walk by Ann Taylor Loft every day, but have never had the guts to go in - I just admire the windows as I'm walking into my Starbucks. At what point will I be skinny enough to walk in there without leaving in tears?
And yea Starbucks! I know it's been 10 (10!) years since I started working there, but I'm glad the circle continues. Enjoy your free coffee! And be aware of exploding frappacinos.
Fun NY trivia - we're under serious heat advisories. It's almost (almost!) 100.

vicki said...

Cath, you mastered "linking!!" I just noticed...congrats, and I got to see that cute little Aunt Suzy (and Morton's ear) on Ron and Marilyn's blog! Life is good...lylaf, the mom

James said...

Well I have your Friends list on your Blog. Probably you can now add to that list. Will have the clustrmap added maybe later today.-----The Dad

James said...

You lucky person... you now have a clustrmap on your blog for everyone to view

Valerie said...

by the way, you do know that jason mraz is my favorite artist and i knew he was going to be there and can't remember if i told you to go see him. if i didn't i definitely thought about it! that's so awesome! he's amazing! the format is another band that i absolutely love and they're from AZ and play there all the time. you should see them. and then you should comment on my blog becuase i'm feeling ignored by you.