Thursday, July 06, 2006

hot=crankiness

It really does! I never noticed it as much at home... maybe because I had friends and a job... hummmmm....

Sorry for the slight tangent!
I had an interview today! It went very well and I really enjoyed visiting with the interviewer as well as looker around the facilities. It is with Canyon Ranch (www.canyonranch.com). They are a wellness facility focusing on health and well living. The position I applied for is Fitness Administrative Assistant. It doesn't pay a lot but it is full time and I think I would love to work for a company like this one. I will keep you posted as I hear back from them within the next week.

I start my part time job with Ann Taylor on Tuesday! I am excited about getting out and having something to do! Maybe I can also make some friends along the way as well!

Brian is going to play guitar with some guy tonight so he is busy which means I will pretty much bored a while longer than normal! :)
I am going to a small group tomorrow with Clay Utlee (the youth minister at Palo Verde c of c & good friend of my older sister). I am very excited to meet some people around my own age and I will enjoy the fellowship!!

That's all I got for now... my espresso shake sure is good though!!

1 comment:

vicki said...

Espresso shake, bet that's good on a hot summer day. Glad you are getting to go to the bible study. That should be a good intro to new friends and opportunities.