Friday, July 21, 2006

Thanks dad!

Thanks to me wonderful dad I finally have a links table on the left side of my page and have a cluster map so I can see where everyone is looking at my page! I would think that I should be able to figure that stuff out on my own but I never could... but DAD ALWAYS CAN!!!! THANK YOU & WAY TO GO!!!

Work is going well! I start at Starbucks on Monday and AT is wonderful! I am really enjoying the job, learning alot and like the people I work with! I am still apt/house searching but I feel like I am starting to narrow down all of the possibilities!

Ready Val's blog... she just got back from Portugal and had such a wonderful time! I'm so excited about all the wonderful experiences all of us Goode kids are getting to have! How fun is young people life! I like it! :)

I did get my first AT paycheck today! It isn't much at all and it will take a while to get used to the small # on the right hand side of the check... but at least it is money in my account!!

I miss you...

3 comments:

Valerie said...

ewwww is that a mushy tribute to brian? hahaha!

vicki said...

Where is the red dot in Wales??? Inquiring minds want to know. Sounds like you have one interesting day after another...hope the housing situation works out soon. It will be good to be settled, but it is probably better to have a pay check or two and know what you can afford before you commit. We await your invite to bring out the stuff! Lylaf, The Mom

Lyndsey said...

Happy Coffee School! Beware of flying frapps and scalding milk. And they don't teach you this, but after you steam new milk tap the bottom of the jug on the counter a few times - it will help seperate the milk from the foam, and keep you from pouring a cup of straight foam. More useless SB trivia to come, I'm sure.