Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Life as a Temp...

I can't say it's the most exciting thing ever, but as Lyndsey understands whole-heartedly, it's a pay check and I'll take it!! Today I am working in the main office of the shopping center where I just got a part time job. Sort of odd to be here but not in Ann Taylor... Tomorrow through Saturday I will be at Ann Taylor working! I am so excited to have consistent days of work. Hopefully, I can continue to increase my hours and find another full time job as well!

To change topics, for all of you who don't know, DTR stands for "Define The Relationship". I know it can be confusing to some... Please, always feel free to ask!

So, Lyndsey got a good job! And today, PHILIP got a full time job! So, that only means that in no time, I should be getting a job!!!!

My temp boss has been very encouraging of my transition. I am very appreciative of people who don't really know me, or completely understand my situation and yet are very positive of the outcomes that are to come!

That's all I've got for now!

LYLAFB

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Ah, the joys of temping - which I'll be returning to in about 2 weeks. Ick! Glad Ann Taylor looks like it's going to be a winner. Are you going to start going to Clay's small group? Just got my CbW email from Cynthia - I really do look cute in Fiji! :)

vicki said...

I am sure you are making good impressions every where you go, so enployment will work out and you will have made lots of good contacts. So keep those postings coming...lylaf, the mom