Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I<3 Ann Taylor

Today was my first day of work as a part time sales associate at Ann Taylor! I am very excited about the possibilities here and am very thankful to finally have a job and be getting out every once and a while. Now, this job is only part time so I am continuing to look for something else but I am hoping that I will be able to balance both because I think AT will just be fun!

I went walking last night, I haven't done this since I left my sweet Brittany back in Dallas, and it was very hard! Hot and hard!!!!! I am going to go this evening... but I am trying to kill some time so it isn't so sweltering hot! Believe it or not, 5:30pm in Tucson still means it is at least 105 degrees out side.

Brian and I have been having more DTR talks trying to figure out what we both want, expectations, etc. Some days are encouraging while others make us both question what in the world we got ourselves into.

I will be working for the temp agency tomorrow all day and then will be back at Ann Taylor on Thursday, Friday and Saturday! I am looking forward to staying busy and actually getting some money coming in!

Brian is going to play his guitar at some bar tomorrow with a friend of his! I'm so excited for him! He's fabulous and he just looks so cute when he plays! :)

Well, that's all I got...

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Yea Ann Taylor! So glad that's going to work out. Where's Brian playing - I'll see if I can make it! :) By the way - don't forget your sunscreen.