Friday, July 07, 2006

It's Friday!!

So, today is about as eventful as much of the other days I have experienced in Tucson. I spoke with the temp agency this morning and let them know I would be available next Monday and Wednesday... they didn't have any work for me today.
I will wait by my phone today and see if I hear back from Canyon Ranch. The woman I interviewed with had said she will try to get back with people today after the last interview but will for sure (I've heard that before) get back with everyone by next week. So... we will have to wait and see on that!!

In other news, I have been able to speak with Tim, Kyle Lindsey and Brittany over the last 2 days!!! It is always wonderful getting to talk with old friends for long whiles! I miss everyone so much and always love to stay up on the gossip that is life else where!! :)

Well, I've got some thank you cards I need to write, so I must go!
Ciao

Oh... and today is the official second one year anniversary of Brian and I dating! How exciting is that!! Just thought everyone would want to know!

3 comments:

vicki said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I believe that good and unexpected things are just around the corner, so be of good cheer! If you hang out at that coffee shop often enough, they may offer you a job!! Lylaf

LindzShae said...

awe you're cute! Congrats on another one year!!! Good luck with all of the Job fun, i have faith in you. i miss you so much Cat!! hey yeah so i don't blog the regular way that you normal people do , i keep it all on my myspace so if you ever are just craving to know what is going on check that out. I love reading yours and being updated on your life, it makes me feel like you're still around! Love you so much girl!

Lyndsey said...

Shouldn't yall be on your 12th Anniversary by now? And how was Clay's small group?